Driving Medicals

Driver and Vehicle Medicals

Driving some vehicles, or operating machinery may require a special license, or you may need to renew your specialist license. Examples include HGV1 and HGV2, fork-lift trucks, agricultural vehicles, and specialist vehicles.

Licenses usually require a medical conducted by a GMC registered doctor, and sometimes an optician.


Practitioners who provide this service

Request Appointment