BSc (Hons) MRCPod
Feet To Go Chiropody & Podiatry
BSc (Hons) University of Northampton
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Thursday 9am – 1:30pm
Saturday 9am – 12:30pm
I am an experienced Podiatrist, who provides a friendly and professional service and always puts the patient first.
I graduated from the University of Northampton in 2010. I have previously worked in nursing/care homes for patients with dementia and learning difficulties alongside running my own practice.
Podiatrists are allied health professionals, trained to assess, diagnose and treat disorders of the lower limb and foot.
I offer the following services:
– Nail cutting and removal of hard skin (calluses / callosities) and corns.
– Advice and treatment for difficult, painful toenails conditions
– Advice and treatment for fungal nail infections
– Verruca treatments for adults and children (subject to assessment)
– Footwear advice and inspection of current footwear
– Advice and treatment for heel pain and plantar fasciitis
– Diabetic foot checks
– General foot care advice
– General dermatology advice
I work with patient of all ages but I have a particular interest in elderly people. They may suffer from painful foot conditions, which can have a negative impact on quality of life. I believe that podiatry offers comfort and management of pain to those in their senior years.
I take a holistic view and consider the patient’s overall health.
I am happy to liaise with a patient’s GP and other health professionals in needed.
My special interests include the diabetic foot, and Complex
Regional Pain Syndrome.